Service You Can Count On
- Dedicated service that starts well before the inspection and continues until well after.
- Full time office staff that is readily available and makes report and invoice requests and other record-keeping easy.
- Inspectors who are available to answer your questions, anytime, before and even well after our visit to your home.
Experience You Can Trust
- Inspectors with decades of combined experience in residential and commercial inspections as Nevada licensed Master, General, and Residential Inspectors and Principal Pest Inspectors.
- Services of established, licensed and insured contractors and specialists are available to go beyond the scope of the typical inspection service.
The Master and Residential Inspectors at Grush Inspections offer decades of combined experience to you when considering the condition of a home.
The experienced on-staff Grush Pest Inspectors perform an inspection is focused on wood destroying organisms, including termites, carpenter ants, wood boring beetles and wood destroying fungus and rot.
The Master Inspectors at Grush Inspections are state certified to perform inspections on all commercial structures, including apartment complexes, motels, office buildings and even large warehouses.
Heating and Air Conditioning Inspections
Grush Inspections contracts the services of local heating and cooling contractors for in-depth inspections of HVAC systems.
The fireplace inspection is more in depth than the inspection by the home inspector, and is a good idea for any fireplace that has seen use, but has not been recently serviced.
Sewer Line Inspections
Sewer lines can pose problems, especially in older homes, but the standard visual inspection can do little to identify issues.
Wood and Pellet Stove CertificationsIf you are buying a home in Washoe County with a wood or pellet stove, an inspection is required to ensure that it is certified as clean burning.